martes, 27 de mayo de 2014

En cuatro twits

Excelente autorreflexión de Linda Perry en 4 twits.

linda perry ‏@RealLindaPerry 23 de may.
I can physically feel my heartbreak whenever I turn on the radio. I'm trying not to judge I swear. Is it wrong to want more? to want better?

linda perry ‏@RealLindaPerry 23 de may.
Maybe it's this judgement that impairs my own creativity. Maybe "expecting" is the problem. Maybe Linda you need to accept and not expect.

linda perry ‏@RealLindaPerry 23 de may.
I can sit for hours around a table and talk about the glory years way back when, Right now these are the glory years for this generation.

linda perry ‏@RealLindaPerry 23 de may.
It's time for me to jump out of the time capsule and claim what is rightfully mine today. I can only expect greatness from myself.

No hay comentarios. :